The General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) has partnered with Staples to offer preferred pricing, rebates and services to all local churches, district and conference offices and general agencies of the United Methodist Church.
Staples sells office and cleaning supplies, as well as furniture.
The program extends:
• Preferred pricing on an established list of office and cleaning supplies across all UM churches
• Preferred pricing on a custom list of office and cleaning supplies particular to the congregation, office, or agency’s needs
• 15 percent discount on all other catalog items
• Online ordering with next day delivery
• 1-to-3 percent annual rebate to the individual church, office, or agency volume-based on their purchases
• 1 percent annual rebate to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) on all of our purchases combined.
“GCFA does not endorse any commercial enterprise,” said the Rev. Alan Morrison, director of support services for the agency. “We have entered into a purchasing agreement to gain some competitive pricing for our ministry and been able to do that in a way that extends that pricing availability to all of our local churches, districts, and annual conferences. We do not guarantee that it will meet all of your needs.”
To set up an account, go to www.StaplesAdvantage.com/UnitedMethodists. When you complete the online form with your basic contact information, a sales representative of Staples in your area will contact you to answer questions about the program and sign up your church.
View the Staples flyers for more information: