Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work as Worship 2018, Feb 23
- Simulcast to Multiple Locations
- Systems Leadership in Ministry, Feb-June 2018- Western PA
- With Rev. Robert Spilman
- A Way Forward: Scripture, Justice and Wesley, Mar 10
- St. Paul’s UMC, Alison Park, PA
- Missional Engagement, Pittsburgh Seminary - April 12, 2018
- With Douglas Powe, the Albright-Deering lecturer
- Facing the Future- Washington DC - May 7-9
- Presented by GCORR
- Building Healthy Teams that Last, June 6- Grove City - With Nancy Beach
- Details to follow as Annual Conference approaches
- Clergy Communities of Practice
- Hosted throughout the Conference, these are small groups for Clergy who covenant together and bring learning directly into their ministry fields. More groups will be gearing up in 2018. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
- Available for clergy, coaching is a tool that involves monthly phone calls with a trained coach who will ask questions and work with you to create accountability and specific actionable steps toward the future. The process is intended to expand possibilities. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
Scholarship Application for Continuing Education
Groups are self-initiated and all welcome new members.
If you’d like yours included here, email Susan Moudry.
Are you aware of an opportunity that isn't listed here?
Let us know!
email Susan Moudry