This event has been postponed
A Follow-up to "PREACH!" event.
Ingomar United Methodist Church - Community Life Center
- 1501 West Ingomar Rd
- Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Registration: 9:30-10:00am
- Conference: 10am - 9:00pm (lunch provided; dinner on your own)
- Evening Worship - 7pm open to all even if you are not attending the conference. Olu Brown will be preaching and Lydia Munoz offering music.
Day 2 - 9:30am - 4:30pm (lunch provided)
- Rev. Olu Brown, Lead Pastor, Impact Church
- Rev. Lydia Munoz, Lead Pastor, Church of the Open Door
- Barbara Newman, Author of Inclusive Gospel, Accessible Worship
- Laity may apply here for Lay Grants here, which reimburse up to $100 toward the cost of registration & travel
- Clergy serving less than full-time are encouraged to attend and may receive additional funding support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15.
Hotel, travel and Monday dinner are on your own. These hotels are within 4 miles of the church.