What Would It Look Like If…
- our churches had doors that were really open to receive everyone?
- our people really loved everyone?
- we really stopped judging everyone?
- we really respected everyone?
- we really valued everyone the way God does?
- our churches were really a place where everyone could truly belong?
- we really had eyes to see everyone around us who is hurting?
- we really did everything we could to alleviate that hurt?
Forms and Resources
- 2018 Disability Awareness Sunday resource packet with bulletin insert
- Accessibility Audit for the local church (updated)
- Local Church Accessibility Grant Application
- Disability Concerns App for iOS and Android
- Resources available for lending (Contact Kristen Sands -email or 724-833-5141)
- DisAbility Ministries Committee of the UMC
- The Church and People with Disabilities-Mission u study resources
- A Place for All: Faith and Community for Persons with Disabilities
- Amazing Gifts: Stories of Faith, Disability, and Inclusion
Connect With Disability Concerns Committee
Anais Hussian, Chair, Committee on Disability Concerns
- Camping and Retreat Ministries
- Clergy Excellence
- Conference Committee Chairs
- Connectional Leadership Table
- Disability Concerns
- Diversity Development
- Health as Wholeness
- Lay Servant Ministries
- Poverty Team
- Retirement Communities
- United Methodist Women
- Week of Prayer
- Young Adults
- Youth Ministry