Ingomar UM Church seeks a Worship Technician & Videographer. This position includes three major areas of responsibility: a) Oversee the audio/visual needs of worship and other events, including sound, lighting, and media; b) develop and implement all forms of media required for all worship events at Ingomar United Methodist Church; and c) oversee the recording, editing, and development of video presentations.
This position reports directly to the Lead Pastor accountable for Worship, and is accountable for:
- Providing for the set-up, maintenance and operation of sound and media systems for all church events.
- Overseeing the recording and uploading of all sermons and other video projects to the internet and the linking of videos to the church website.
- Soliciting, organizing, training and directing a staff of technical volunteers to support the audio/visual/lighting needs of worship services and other events
- Developing and preparing media presentations for all Worship services, and other Ministry programs on Sundays or weekdays.
- Setting up and testing all sound systems for both Contemporary and Traditional worship services, including mics, speakers, lighting, projection systems, monitors, batteries, patching in instruments, rearranging worship space and otherwise setting up the worship venue to ensure effective and efficient presentation of sound, video, and lighting.
- Designing and creating musical and video presentations for worship services and other events.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates:
- Must share and support the Christian Values of Ingomar Church and be an effective witness for Jesus Christ
- Must be compliant with all applicable state and federal clearances
- Must have experience with recruiting, scheduling, training and directing a technical volunteer team
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of digital sound consoles, including setting up, patching and mixing. Specific knowledge of the Behringer X-32 and Roland M400 systems is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of ProPresenter 6 and Apple computers, including iMac, Mac mini, and MacBook pro
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Final Cut Pro X
- Must have demonstrated ability in setting up a portable studio including lights, soft boxes, diffusers, backdrops, cameras, tripods, audio recording units and microphones.
- Must have experience in recording high quality video for use in worship
- A bachelor’s degree or other formal training and education in the field of audio/visual technology is preferred
Ingomar Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer.