Treasurer/Director of Administrative Services
The Western Pennsylvania Conference of the The United Methodist Church seeks a Treasurer/Director of Administrative Services to oversee fiscal management and staff to ensure that resources are applied for the benefit of the various mission and ministry goals established by the Conference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Five to Ten years’ experience in all aspects of accounting, including regulations and accounting standards.
- Five to Ten years’ supervisory experience.
- Experience with Not-for-Profit or Church Management Accounting Software.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret financial concepts for non-financial people.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: January 15, 2018
No Staffing Agencies or Recruitment Firms