Office Manager-Pittsburgh Area
Faith United Methodist Church in Fox Chapel, 10 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh, seeks a full-time office manager responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems to support all areas of our church’s ministry, including Fox Hill Preschool and the Roots of Faith Ministry Center in Sharpsburg.
- Manage all financial operations, including payroll data submission, invoicing, payables, receivables, and budget tracking
- Oversee the church office and official church records
- Serve as church receptionist and assist with church communications
- Produce documents and communications including weekly worship bulletins and newsletters
- Provide administrative support for the pastors, staff, and church committees
- Two -year degree in Business or Accounting, or four years of relevant work experience
- Computer software: proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office tools including Word, Publisher, and Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication and relational skills
- Strong organizational skills in managing complex tasks with autonomy
- Ability to seek out resources and solve problems without assistance
Hours: 40 hours per week. Core hours are Monday-Friday 8-3. Position may also be filled on a part-time basis, with a minimum of 30 hours per week.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Faith United Methodist Church
261 W. Chapel Ridge Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238