Media Arts Coordinator - PT
New Brighton United Methodist Church seeks a media arts coordinator to oversee computer/AV/multimedia needs for all ministries at NBUMC. This includes: worship, website, social media, sound/video recording of worship, publicity/marketing materials, newsletter. The salaried position is part-time (about 20 hours/week).
Download full job description
- Oversee all media ministries.
- Handle worship related software for traditional and contemporary worship.
- Recruit, train and develop volunteer media team to assist with all media related ministries.
- Set-up and edit the recording/ filming of worship for website.
- Film and produce commercials for upcoming church activities and ministries for website.
- Maintain and continually update/grow website to its maximum creative potential
- Develop and implement a progressive plan for audio/video equipment upgrades required for all NBUMC worship.
- Oversee the physical set-up and tear down of media related equipment (sound, microphones, cameras, etc.) for traditional and contemporary worship.
- Work directly with the Pastor and the family ministries coordinator for the planning and coordinating of activities/marketing surrounding NBUMC worship.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to SPRC Committee, New Brighton UMC, 1033 Sixth Ave., New Brighton, PA 15066 or or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Pastor Gary Hilton at email@example.com