Director of Youth Ministries - FT
Dutilh United Methodist Church in Cranberry Twp. seeks a full-time Director of Youth Ministries.
The Director of Youth Ministries is the leader of the church efforts to minister with youth in 7th grade - college. The incumbent is responsible to promote the spiritual life of the participants, always keeping the ministry goals aligned with Dutilh’s Mission – to make disciples of Jesus Christ who love God, love others, and love to serve.
- Design, plan, and implement programs that form youth to become lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Recruit, equip, and direct a team of adult volunteers to assist with the youth ministry.
- Lead the church’s efforts to reach out to unchurched youth and grow the church’s ministry.
- Be an active, committed follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion for teaching and mentoring youth in biblical truth;
- Must have interpersonal skills to relate to youth, staff, volunteers, church members, and the wider community;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to develop and monitor a budget;
- A degree and/or adequate experience in youth ministries;
- Willingness to abide by the Dutilh Church staff covenants
- Act 33 and 34 Compliant and FBI fingerprinting clearance;
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.