Director, Inter-Church Ministries of Erie County
Inter-Church Ministries of Erie County, a small faith-based non-profit, seeks a director to provide administrative leadership and manage key ecumenical ministries such as a voucher program, Financial Literacy Empowerment and Coats for Kids. The position is part-time, requiring about 30 hours/week. Anticipated start date is January 2020.
The Director reports to the ICM Leadership Council through the president. Working together with ICM's officers, council, Erie County congregations and community partners, primary duties include:
- Steward and administer the Voucher Program in concert with area churches;
- Facilitate and prioritize communications through print and digital media;
- Coordinate continuing and community education events and outreach with the support of the Council;
- Seek, write and manage grants/denominational funds through engagement with regional denominational leadership and community partners.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to ministry, nonprofit or business management, or equivalent work experience, is desired.
- An awareness of and willingness to engage with the diverse denominational landscape of Christian churches in the region.
- An awareness of social justice issues within the community as articulated by the Council.
- Proficiency in working with budgets, payroll and computing skills, including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks is desired.
- Experience with social media and website maintenance is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Submit resume and cover letter by November 12, 2019 (5 pm EST) to Rev. Robert Lewis via email: email@example.com