An Unstoppable Young Woman
What makes an unstoppable young woman?
- Sleeps on the floor on a blow-up mattress so she can volunteer at General Conference;
- Volunteers at the UMW booth and the General Conference information booth;
- Gets up early to leave the apartment at 6:45 and catch the 7:00 bus so she can attend WPA delegate devotions at 7:30 and General Conference opening worship at 8:00;
- Interacts with others about what they are experiencing and shares her experiences;
- Is flexible and considerate of others;
- Has a positive attitude.
- Gives others hope for the future.
comments powered by Disqus