WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
News and Events
- Update: 2018 Healthcare Rates have been approved by the Conference Board of Pensions
- 2018 Healthcare Rates (Will include: UPMC Health Plan, MetLife Dental, and EyeMed Vision)
- Monthly Blended Rate for Fulltime Clergy to the Local Church: $1,511.00
- Participant Cost-sharing will be as follows:
- Participant only: $20 per month
- Participant +1: $35 per month
- Family: $70 per month
- These rates reflect a cost savings to the church of $45 per month or $540 per year from the current 2017 rates. The participant cost sharing is $10 less from the Board of Pensions report to Annual Conference (2017).
- Newsletters and enrollment applications were mailed on October 10, 2017. You can view the newsletter here.
- Wellness Campaign ends 10/31/2017. All Take a Healthy Step Requirements must be completed to earn CBOP Incentive Funding. Click here for details.
- Open enrollment for 2018 healthcare will begin 10/1/2017 and end 11/30/2017.
- All members will be required to complete the application in order to remain covered by our UPMC health plan in 2018.
We will continue to update the Benefits page with all information as it becomes available.
Click below for all forms/information on:
- 2018 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments