WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
2020 Healthcare Rates to be announced as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work through renewals.
Open enrollment for all plans to be held 10/1/2019 through 11/15/2019
Click below for all forms/information on:
- New Clergy Moving Expenses Q&A
- Biometric Screening Quest Instructions (2019)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update
- How to set Pastor's Salary for 2020
- New 2020 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- 2019 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet - 2018 Tax Year (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments