WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
- IRS lowers 2018 Family HSA contribution limit by $50
- The family contribution limit for health savings accounts (HSAs) has been lowered to $6,850- not the previously announced $6,900. The individual limit did not change and is $3,450. This change is due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that passed at the end of 2017. Please verify that your contributions will remain under your designated threshold at the end of 2018. The $1,000 catch up for those over the age of 55 remains intact.
Click below for all forms/information on:
- New Biometric screening options for 2018 TAHS program
- 2018 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet - 2017 Tax Year (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments