WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
- 2019 Family HSA contribution limit:
- The 2019 family contribution limit for health savings accounts (HSAs) is $7,000. The individual limit is $3,500. The $1,000 catch up for those over the age of 55 remains intact.
- 2018 Family HSA contribution limit:
- The 2018 family contribution limit for health savings accounts (HSAs) is $6,900. The individual limit is $3,450. The $1,000 catch up for those over the age of 55 remains intact.
- Consent Decree Notice
Retiree (Medicare Participants) Healthcare:
Click below for all forms/information on:
- New Clergy Moving Expenses Q&A
- Biometric Screening Quest Instructions (updated)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update
- New 2019 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet - 2017 Tax Year (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments