WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
- Benefitting You Newsletter with 2019 information
- Retirees Healthcare Open Enrollment meeting video (YouTube)
- Consent Decree Notice
- 2019 Retired Clergy Medicare plan options are now available. See Healthcare for Retired Clergy for information.
- Informational meeting for 2019 retiree Medicare plans to be held at the Conference Center on Wednesday, October 17 at 10:00 am.
Open Enrollment for all conference plans (Active Employees UPMC Health Plan and Retired Clergy Medicare Plans) October 1 – November 30, 2018.
Active Employees (UPMC Health Plan):
Retiree (Medicare Participants) Healthcare:
Click below for all forms/information on:
- New Clergy Moving Expenses Q&A
- Biometric Screening Quest Instructions (updated)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update
- New 2019 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet - 2017 Tax Year (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments