Retired Clergy Healthcare
Current eligible retiree Conference-sponsored Medicare plans include your selection from three Highmark Medicare Advantage Plans or AARP Supplemental Plans. These plans include a subsidy, if eligible (see rates).
MEDICAL – Highmark Options www.highmarkbcbs.com
- Medicare Open enrollment letter with plan options
- 2019 Highmark Freedom/Community Blue Medicare Advantage plans Summary of Benefits Grid
- 2019 UPMC For Life Medicare Advantage plans Summary of Benefits Grid
- UPMC PPO Medicare Advantage Standard (High) Grid extended
- UPMC PPO Medicare Advantage Basic (Low) Grid extended
- UPMC HMO Medicare Advantage Grid extended
2019 Rates: (Rate listed is cost after subsidy)
- Highmark Freedom Blue Premium (High) $189 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark Freedom Blue Standard (low) $134 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark HMO $63 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC PPO Standard (High) $226 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC PPO Basic (Low) $160 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC HMO $75 per person, per month after subsidy
- AARP - Cost varies based on plan selection, zip code, age and other factors. Direct Bills to member.
- * Highmark plans reflect a lower rate for 2019 because we have received a loyalty discount from Highmark for 2019 only.
Medical - AARP - www.aarp.com
Medicare Supplement Plans. You must choose your option and the cost is dependent upon your selections, your Zip code, and your age. For more information, contact the Benefits Office.
Dental- Metlife - www.metlife.com/dental
Please note: the Group number for our plan is #95435. The employee ID is the social security number of the plan subscriber (clergy). The cost is free to those on retiree conference-sponsored benefit plans (Highmark or AARP).