Retired Clergy Healthcare
Current eligible retiree Conference-sponsored Medicare plans include your selection from three Highmark Medicare Advantage Plans, three UPMC For Life Medicare Advantage Plans or
AARP Supplemental Plans. These plans include a subsidy, if eligible (see rates).
2021 Rates: (Rate listed is cost after subsidy)
- Highmark Freedom Blue Premium (High) $217 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark Freedom Blue Standard (low) $153 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark Community Blue HMO $70 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life PPO Standard (High) $287 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life PPO Basic (Low) $214 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life HMO $89 per person, per month after subsidy
- AARP Supplemental Plan: Cost varies and is unique to each individual, based on plan selections, zip code, age and other factors. If interested, please request kit.
- * If you are not eligible for the conference subsidy, please add $126 to the rates above for your monthly cost.
Medicare Supplement Plans. You must choose your option and the cost is dependent upon your selections, your
Zip code, and your age. For more information, contact the Benefits Office.
Please note: the Group number for our plan is #95435. The employee ID is the social security number of the plan subscriber (clergy).
The cost is free to those on retiree conference-sponsored benefit plans.