Retired Clergy Healthcare
Current eligible retiree Conference-sponsored Medicare plans include your selection from three Highmark Medicare Advantage Plans or AARP Supplemental Plans. These plans include a subsidy, if eligible (see rates).
- 2020 Enrollment Letter (Retirees)
- Open Enrollment now through November 15, 2019. If you are not making changes, no action is needed.
- If you wish to switch plans, please contact the benefits office by emailing Kathleen.Lasky@wpaumc.org, Alexis.Soohy@wpaumc.org, or calling 724-776-2300. Email is preferred.
Medical – Highmark (highmarkbcbs.com) / UPMC (upmchealthplan.com/medicare) options
- Medicare Open enrollment letter with plan options 2020
- 2020 UPMC for Life Summary of Benefits grid
- 2020 Highmark Freedom Blue & Community Blue Benefits Grid
2020 Rates: (Rate listed is cost after subsidy)
- Highmark Freedom Blue Premium (High) $194 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark Freedom Blue Standard (low) $137 per person, per month after subsidy
- Highmark Community Blue HMO $61 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life PPO Standard (High) $262 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life PPO Basic (Low) $189 per person, per month after subsidy
- UPMC For Life HMO $84 per person, per month after subsidy
- AARP Supplemental Plan: Cost varies and is unique to each individual, based on plan selections, zip code, age and other factors. If interested, please request kit.
- * If you are not eligible for the conference subsidy, please add $126 to the rates above for your monthly cost.
Medical - AARP - www.aarp.com
Medicare Supplement Plans. You must choose your option and the cost is dependent upon your selections, your Zip code, and your age. For more information, contact the Benefits Office.
Dental- Metlife - www.metlife.com/dental
Please note: the Group number for our plan is #95435. The employee ID is the social security number of the plan subscriber (clergy). The cost is free to those on retiree conference-sponsored benefit plans.