Continuing Education Opportunities
- Dismantling Racism Conference, Oct 13
- Sponsored by Robury St. Paul’s UMC and the WPAUMC Anti-Racism Team. Contact Nancy Mishler, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information
- Clergy Pre-Retirement Seminar, October 24-25
- Pittsburgh Marriott North, Cranberry Twp. Contact Alexis Soohy, email@example.com, for information
- Coaching for Discipleship, Jan 14-16
- With Phil Maynard, Grace UMC: Grove City - Contact, Ed Saxman
- Albright-Deering Lecture and Workshop, Pittsburgh Seminary, March 20-21, 2019
- Junius Dotson - Workshop at Christ UMC: Franklin (Lecture at PTS on March 21)
- Worship!, April 29-30
- Details Coming Soon - Contact, Amy Wagner
- By Water and Spirit, May 7-9
- NEJ Commission on Archives and History, Johnstown - Contact, Ed Herald
- Clergy Communities of Practice
- Hosted throughout the Conference, these are small groups for Clergy who covenant together and bring learning directly into their ministry fields. More groups will be gearing up in 2018. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
- Available for clergy, coaching is a tool that involves monthly phone calls with a trained coach who will ask questions and work with you to create accountability and specific actionable steps toward the future. The process is intended to expand possibilities. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
Scholarship Application for Continuing Education
Are you aware of an opportunity that isn't listed here?
Let us know!
email Susan Moudry