For Active Clergy - Conference Lay Employees - Pre-65 Retirees
Current active healthcare plan includes Medical Insurance (UPMC), Dental (MetLife), and Vision (EyeMed). Check our benefits email archive for important information – If you aren't receiving our weekly emails, contact Alexis.
Medical – UPMC – www.upmchealthplan.com
The UPMC Healthcare Plan includes your selection of either the Standard Network HMO or the Premium Network PPO. This selection is completed at time of enrollment and cannot be changed until open enrollment (each Fall). View the benefit grids below, along with this pdf for plan comparisons. Additionally, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) options are available.
- PPO PLAN- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- PPO PLAN- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HMO PLAN- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- HMO PLAN- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HMO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2019 monthly billing rate is $1,385.00 (reduced from anticipated $1,536). This includes medical, vision and dental coverage
- 2019 Participant Cost share for single :$20 per month
- 2019 Participant Cost share for participant +1:$35 per month
- 2019 Participant Cost share for family: $70 per month
Take a Healthy Step (TAHS)/Wellness Program:
Health Savings Accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts are managed by Keystone Federal UM Credit Union (link) Please contact Keystone directly with HSA questions
HSA Forms & Info:
- HSA Remittance Form
- NEW HSA Limits for 2019
- Individual Contribution Limit for HSA is $3,500. Family Contribution Limit is $7,000. There is an Annual catch- up amount of $1,000 for those who are 55 years of age or older as of 12/31/2019. Please note: Conference Board of Pensions incentive funding, if earned, must be included in these amounts.
- IRS Publication 969 on HSA’s
- IRS Publication 502 - Qualified Medical Expenses
DENTAL- MetLife - www.metlife.com/dental
Our dental plan is a PDP Plus and the Group number is #95435. The employee ID is the social security number of the plan subscriber (clergy). Dependents are covered only until age 19, unless enrolled full time in school, until age 25. For a MetLife booklet, please contact Alexis or Kathleen.
VISION- EyeMed – www.eyemed.com
Our Vision Program is the INSIGHT Network. WPA group ID #1008470. Dependents are covered until age 26.