For Active Clergy - Conference Lay Employees - Pre-65 Retirees
Current active healthcare plan includes Medical Insurance (UPMC Health Plan, including the WorkPartners Employee Assistance Program- EAP), Dental (MetLife), and Vision (EyeMed).
Click here for a brief 2021 healthcare overview.
Check our benefits email archive for important
information – If you aren't receiving our weekly emails, contact Alexis.
The UPMC Health Plan includes your selection of either the Standard Network HMO or the Premium Network PPO. This selection is completed at time of
enrollment and cannot be changed until open enrollment (each Fall). View the benefit grids below, along with this pdf for plan comparisons.
Both plans include the Take a Healthy Step wellness platform and the WorkPartners Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Additionally,
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) options are available.
Grids and Plan Information (2021)
- 2021 monthly billing rate to the local church is $1,453.00 ($40/mo increase). This includes medical, vision and dental coverage and does not include the participant's cost share.
- 2021 participant cost share is a pre-tax payroll deduction from the employee’s pay and is dependent upon the number of enrolled family members on the participant’s plan.
- 2021 Participant Cost share for single :$20 per month
- 2021 Participant Cost share for participant +1:$35 per month
- 2021 Participant Cost share for family: $70 per month
Take a Healthy Step (TAHS)/Wellness Program:
Health Savings Accounts:
HSA Forms & Info:
- HSA Remittance Form
- NEW HSA Limits for 2021
- Individual Contribution Limit for HSA is $3,600. Family Contribution Limit is $7,200. There is an Annual catch- up amount of $1,000
for those who are 55 years of age or older as of 12/31/2021. Please note: Conference Board of Pensions incentive funding, if earned, must be included in these amounts.
- HSA Limits for 2020
- Individual Contribution Limit for HSA is $3,550. Family Contribution Limit is $7,100. There is an Annual catch- up amount of $1,000
for those who are 55 years of age or older as of 12/31/2020. Please note: Conference Board of Pensions incentive funding, if earned, must be included in these amounts.
- IRS Publication 969 on HSA’s
- IRS Publication 502 - Qualified Medical Expenses
- Thanks to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, you can use your HSA funds to buy over-the-counter medications without a prescription.
You can also use your funds for feminine care products.. Full CARES act available here
Our dental plan is a PDP Plus and the Group number is #95435. The employee ID is the social security number of the plan subscriber (clergy). Dependents
are covered only until age 19, unless enrolled full time in school, until age 25. For a MetLife booklet, please contact Alexis or Kathleen.
Our Vision Program is the INSIGHT Network. WPA group ID #1008470. Dependents are covered until age 26.