2018 Annual Conference
June 6-9 at Grove City College
Special Offering Donations
- March 1 - Reports due to Conference Secretary
- April 1 - Legislation Due
- April 1 - Youth Caucus Applications Due
- April 4 - Info for AC packet mailing
- April 16 - Registration Opens at 12pm
- April 18 - Recess/Childcare Registration open
- May 21 - Requests for special (group) meals
- May 29 - Requests for special meeting rooms
Mission Collections at AC
Shoe Collection: The Erie UM Alliance and All God's Children Ministries will collect gently worn shoes during annual conference. Details and bags will be available at District Conferences. Learn more.
UMCOR Kits: The Eastbrook Mission Barn will collect only hygiene kits and cleaning buckets at annual conference! See the latest recipes for those kits.
Section Leader Training:
- Clergy and laity are invited to learn skills to facilitate Christ-centered discussion, debate and decision-making during training sessions from 9 a.m.- 2 p.m., March 17 and April 14 at Dutilh UMC, Cranberry Twp. Teens are welcome. Those trained will have the opportunity to serve as a section leader during Annual Conference from June 7-9. For more information or to register, contact Ms. Guinevere Gregory at email@example.com or Rev. Greg Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-224-2370