Continuing Education Opportunities
- Fall Women’s Retreat, Olmsted Manor - Oct 1-3
- With Lisa Grant
- Personality Disorders and the Church, Sewickley Presbyterian Church- Oct 6
- Sponsored by Samaritan Counseling Center
- Congress on Evangelism, Crossfire Campus, Butler: First- Oct 7
- Contact Robert Goodnough
- Clergy College: Focused Ministry, Jumonville - Oct 15-17
- With Dr. Steve Martyn
- I am Enough, Women’s Retreat, Wesley Woods- Nov 3-5
- Hosted by Grace Lenox
- RevItUp, Pensacola Beach, FL - Nov 13-15
- For clergy 25-39, sponsored by Wespath
- Leadership in the Ninth Essential, Route 122 Transformation Network, Las Vegas, NV- Nov 29-Dec 1
- Hosted by the Desert Southwest Annual Conference
- Missional Engagement, Pittsburgh Seminary - April 12, 2018
- With Douglas Powe, the Albright-Deering lecturer
- Clergy Communities of Practice
- Hosted throughout the Conference, these are small groups for Clergy who covenant together and bring learning directly into their ministry fields. More groups will be gearing up in 2018. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
- Available for clergy, coaching is a tool that involves monthly phone calls with a trained coach who will ask questions and work with you to create accountability and specific actionable steps toward the future. The process is intended to expand possibilities. Contact Susan Moudry for more information.
Scholarship Application for Continuing Education
Groups are self-initiated and all welcome new members.
If you’d like yours included here, email Susan Moudry.
Are you aware of an opportunity that isn't listed here?
Let us know!
email Susan Moudry