Continuing Education Opportunities
- Clergy Benefits Academy, Pensacola, FL- Feb 6-8
- Sponsored by Wespath
- Family Acceptance Project, St. Paul’s Alison Park- Feb 23
- With Caitlin Ryan
- Immersed in Grace: A Workshop for UMC Leaders, Pittsburgh Seminary- Mar 23
- With Paul Chilcote
- Spring Women’s Retreat, Olmsted Manor- Apr 23-25
- With Sue Duffield
- Thrive: Ministry on the Edge, Doubletree in Greentree- Apr 30-May 2
- With Sara Miles, Jane Ellen Nickell and more
- Mini Mission U: The Bible and Human Sexuality, Olmsted Manor- May 7-9
- With Rev. Dr. James Ritchie
- Pastors’ Academy, Olmsted Manor- May 22-24
- With Bishop Cynthia Moore-Koikoi
- Pre-Annual Conference Leadership Event, Grove City College- June 7
- More info soon!
- Music and Worship Workshop, Olmsted Manor- June 25-29
- With Don Besig and Nancy Price
- Writing Workshop, Olmsted Manor- Aug 4-6
- With Maureen Ryan-Griffin
- School of Congregational Development, Atlanta, GA- Aug 17-20
- Sponsored by Discipleship Ministries, Global Ministries and Path1
- Looking for an opportunity without the need to travel, and with flexibility of time? These sites offer leadership videos and online courses, some even offer CEUs.
- UMC Cyber Campus
- Be A Disciple
Scholarship Application for Continuing Education
Groups are self-initiated and all welcome new members.
If you’d like yours included here, email Susan Moudry.
Are you aware of an opportunity that isn't listed here?
Let us know!
email Susan Moudry