- Lay Servant School Brochure
- Lay Servant School Brochure 8.5x11
- Connellsville District Lay Servant Ministry School (First)
- Paradise UMC - March 5, 12, 19, 26 and April 2, 2017
- Connellsville District Lay Servant Ministry School (Second)
- Addison First UMC - April 23, 30 and May 7 (Skip Mother's Day) and 21, 2017
About the District
The Connellsville District consists of 99 churches covering a large geographical territory interrupted by the mountains that give us the great ski resorts of Hidden Valley and Seven Srings. On our western side, the Monongahela serves as our border. The northern border goes through Mt Pleasant and eastward toward Hooversville. The Eastern border angles SE toward Hyndman while our southern border is Maryland and West Virginia. Our district is home to many mountainess landscapes, white water rafting, hiking trails and resorts. We also have Camp Jumonville in the Uniontown area and Camp Allegheny, near Somerset.