Join us for events focusing on diversity, inclusion and anti-racism.
Upcoming Diversity Events
- Implicit Bias Workshop - March 25
- Ellwood City First United Methodist Church
- Center on Race and Social Problems - Various Dates
- University of Pittsburgh sponsored events.
- Rhythm of Justice - January 14
- Third Annual Lecture and Community Conversation on Race and Faith
- Witnessing Whiteness Small Group - September 8, 2016 to May 2017
- Edinboro UMC - Second Thursday of the month, 2-4pm. Contact: Sara Roncolato
- Cultural Interpretations of Scripture: A Bible Study - Starts Monday, September 19
- Garden City UMC - First and Third Mondays of the month, 10a-12p or 6-8pm. Contact: Scott Gallagher