Join us for events focusing on diversity, inclusion and anti-racism.
Upcoming Diversity Events
- YUIR Summer Kick-Off
- Break through the racism. 6/27, 6/28 or 6/29 - 10a-4p Location: The Shop at 621 N Dallas St, Pittsburgh PA 15208
- Religious and Ethnic Intimidation: Federal Policies and Their Impact
- Friday June 30. City Council Chambers - 414 Grant Street
- Center on Race and Social Problems - Various Dates
- University of Pittsburgh sponsored events.
- Cultural Interpretations of Scripture: A Bible Study - Starts Monday, September 19
- Garden City UMC - First and Third Mondays of the month, 10a-12p or 6-8pm. Contact: Scott Gallagher