2017 Confirmation Class Tours
Confirmation Class Tours wrapped up with more than 100 visitors on Saturday, May 13. Check the photo albums to see some of the action as students got to know Bishop Cynthia Moore-Koikoi, saw how a "lone nut" can inspire first followers to start a movement, learned about life in Zimbabwe, did some hands-on activities to get an idea of how United Methodists respond through UMCOR after a disaster, explored ways to support friends and combat hurtful remarks, and walked a prayer labyrinth.
2017 Confirmation Class Tour Schedule
- March 3, Friday - See Photo Album
- March 16, Thursday - See Photo Album
- March 17, Friday - Morning and Afternoon -- Photo Album
- March 18, Saturday - Morning -- Photo Album
- April 21, Friday - Photo Album
- May 12, Friday - Morning and Afternoon
- May 13, Saturday
- Morning Photo Album
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Use the links above to the reservation form for the session you choose. Have a confirmed number of students and adults in your group when you register. Confirmation tour sessions fill up quickly. If you are unable to attend after you register your group, contact Rev. Greg Cox.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. for mornings and 1:00 p.m. for afternoons. Sessions run from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. respectively.
In the unlikely event of snow or weather cancellations, we will follow the Seneca Valley School Districts for cancellations only. We will also follow up as soon as possible for notices through email. In the event of a delay, we will operate on a normal schedule throughout the day of Confirmation Visits.
Make sure to:
- Download the School Release Form
- Print it out on church letterhead
- Send it to each student's school to be properly excused from classes on the day of your tour.