WPAUMC is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits program to its active clergy, retired clergy and active eligible lay employees. Please see below for general information and resources related to your healthcare and pension plans. Contact your Benefits Team with any specific eligibility or benefits questions.
News and Events
- Wellness Campaign ends 10/31/2017. All Take a Healthy Step Requirements must be completed to earn CBOP Incentive Funding. Click here for details.
- Open enrollment for 2018 healthcare will begin 10/1/2017 and end 11/30/2017.
- In October, all members will receive an open enrollment kit, which will include cost-sharing information, the enrollment application and any required forms, including instructions for completion.
All members will be required to complete the necessary application/forms in order to remain covered by our UPMC health plan in 2018.
We will continue to update the Benefits page with all information as it becomes available.
Click below for all forms/information on:
- 2018 Pension Obligation Calculator (download and open with Adobe Reader)
- Housing Allowance Exclusion worksheet (includes legislation)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
- Online Pension & Healthcare Payments