- Be a Section Leader
- Serving as a section leader at our June annual conference is a chance to get involved beyond the local church and to develop leadership skills. Training sessions for section leaders will be held on the second Saturdays of March and May, 2017. If you or someone you know is interested, contact Rev. Greg Spencer at 724-224-2370 (h), 724-224-7300 (o) or email@example.com or Guinevere Gregory at 412-731-6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need Space for an AC2017 Gathering?
- To request space for a special meal or gathering during annual conference, download the appropriate form, complete it and email it to Barb Moore email@example.com.
Download meal request form
Download meeting room request form
- Volunteer to Drive a Shuttle!
- Do you enjoy the open air? Do you enjoy serving others? Do you have a valid driver’s license? Then you would be the perfect person to drive a shuttle at Annual Conference. Volunteer drivers are needed. Wed. June 7 through Sunday June 11 at Grove City. Depending upon how many can help, you may only have to serve for 2 or 3 hours each day. Please contact Rev. Arnie McFarland if you are interested. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; office phone 814-445-2577; or send your contact info to Calvary United Methodist Church 239 W. Church Street, Somerset PA 15501.
- Luggage Help Needed
- The AC Hospitality Team is looking for Boy Scout troops or other youth groups in the Grove City area who might volunteer to help people carry their luggage into the Grove City College dormitories. Help will be needed on Wednesday June 7 from 9 am -- 3 pm and Thursday, June 8 from 7 am – 12noon. Please contact Rev. Arnie McFarland if you can help or if you have questions. E-mail: email@example.com; office phone 814-445-2577. Church address Calvary United Methodist Church 239 West Church Street Somerset, PA 15501