- Use the YSF Snack Booth Order Form and have snacks delivered right to your seat!
- Annual Conference App
- Install the Annual Conference 2017 App on your mobile device.
Get the app here
- T-Shirt Friday!
- To show what it means to be WPA Chic, Bishop Moore-Koikoi has asked everyone coming to annual conference to bring a T-shirt or
other top representing a mission, ministry, or charity that they are passionate about or support. Wear the shirt on Friday so everyone is dressed in love.
- AC Late fee after 5/22
- A $25 late fee is applied to all registrations submitted after May 22.
- Pre-Conference Journal
- The Pre-Conference Journal was mailed on 5/17. You can use the blue buttons on the left to view the Pre-Conference Journal now.
- Leadership Day
- The Rev. Dr. Dawn Chesser and the Rev. Dr. L. Roger Owens will be the teachers for the 2017 Leadership Day on Wednesday, June 7 at Grove City College. The courses, both with afternoon and evening sessions, are open to clergy and laity. Use the Annual Conference Registration button on the left to register for this event. More details
- Laity Session
- On Thursday morning, a single interactive laity session led by District and Conference lay leaders and
lay servants will be offered at Annual Conference 2017. *No registration required*
- Awards Note
- Most Conference awards will be presented in local churches this year, rather than at annual conference, so that congregations can celebrate with those being honored.
The award winners will be acknowledged in a video presentation during the annual conference session.
- UMCOR Kit Collection
- Eastbrook Mission Barn will collect Cleaning Buckets, Health Kits, School Kits and Layette Kits at Annual Conference. UMCOR is NOT
collecting Birthing Kits. Please check the updated kit recipes and patterns at umcor.org before making your kits. Some “ingredients” have changed.
Materials for kits and monetary donations also will be accepted. Undesignated monetary gifts are the most effective way to support the Mission Barn because supplies can be purchased needed. For updated kit recipes and patterns, visit umcor.org
- Got Shoes?
- The Erie UM Alliance and All God’s Children Ministries/Ramps of Hope are holding their 5th annual shoe drive. Used shoes will be collected at annual conference in the parking lot behind
where the plenary sessions are held. and until July 1 at locations around Erie and at Grace UMC in Coal Center. Get details, bulletin insert and flyer
- Help Float the Boat!
- The 2017 Annual Conference session will offer an opportunity for churches and groups to help launch our new At the Lake Ministries for persons with disabilities. As donations come in, equivalent amounts
of water will be added to a large tank with a replica vessel in the Conference display area. Download a Float the Boat brochure with details.
Learn more at wpaumc.org/AtTheLake
- Be a Section Leader
- Serving as a section leader at our June annual conference is a chance to get involved beyond the local church and to develop leadership skills. Training sessions for section leaders will be held on the second Saturdays of March and May, 2017. If you or someone you know is interested, contact Rev. Greg Spencer at 724-224-2370 (h), 724-224-7300 (o) or firstname.lastname@example.org or Guinevere Gregory at 412-731-6155 or email@example.com.
- Need Space for an AC2017 Gathering?
- To request space for a special meal or gathering during annual conference, download the appropriate form, complete it and email it to Barb Moore firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download meal request form
Download meeting room request form
- Volunteer to Drive a Shuttle!
- Do you enjoy the open air? Do you enjoy serving others? Do you have a valid driver’s license? Then you would be the perfect person to drive a shuttle at Annual Conference. Volunteer drivers are needed. Wed. June 7 through Sunday June 11 at Grove City. Depending upon how many can help, you may only have to serve for 2 or 3 hours each day. Please contact Rev. Arnie McFarland if you are interested. Email: email@example.com; office phone 814-445-2577; or send your contact info to Calvary United Methodist Church 239 W. Church Street, Somerset PA 15501.
- Luggage Help Needed
- The AC Hospitality Team is looking for Boy Scout troops or other youth groups in the Grove City area who might volunteer to help people carry their luggage into the Grove City College dormitories. Help will be needed on Wednesday June 7 from 9 am -- 3 pm and Thursday, June 8 from 7 am – 12noon. Please contact Rev. Arnie McFarland if you can help or if you have questions. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; office phone 814-445-2577. Church address Calvary United Methodist Church 239 West Church Street Somerset, PA 15501